Stove & Oven Repair in Lexington, SC
Are you having issues with your stove or oven? When it comes to kitchen appliances, we rely on our oven & stove the most. It’s what we use to prepare meals for our families. When your stove or oven is broken, we know you need immediate assistance. At Burow Appliance Service, we are here to help get things cooking again (literally)! If your stove or oven is broken, you need to schedule repairs as soon a possible. So if your ready to get back to home-cooked meals, call us today!
Our appliance repair technician has over 42 years of experience and has worked with nearly every make and model of stoves and ovens. From broken burners to igniters, we can repair or replace any part for your stove or oven. At Burow Appliance Service, we don’t charge by the hour. We give flat rate fees for all of our appliance repair services. That’s why our motto is “honest appliance repair since 1975”. We keep plenty of parts in stock to ensure speedy service and lower down time on your broken stove or oven.
Common Stove & Oven Problems:
- The oven is not baking or the broiler is not working.
- The oven is not heating or is heating poorly.
- The oven produces erratic temperatures.
- The oven will not heat up.
- The burner won’t come on.
- The burner is too hot even on lower settings
- The indicator light stays on
- The oven door is stuck closed
- The oven is not self-cleaning
- The thermostat is broken